We are currently accepting enrolments for the February, 2017"Diploma of Yoga Teaching Course"
THE TEMPLE OF THE BODY
Here in this body are sacred rivers; here are the sun and the moon, as well as all the pilgrimage places. I have not encountered another temple as blissful as my own body.
|Yoga Teacher Training, Melbourne|
VIYETT YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
DIPLOMA OF YOGA TEACHING
1 Year Part Time 500 hours
NEW COURSES COMMENCING FEBRUARY, 2017
About The Course
The Diploma of Yoga Teaching is a 1 year Yoga Teacher Training Course. It is an intensive course covering all of the vital aspects of Yoga. The course is designed to provide trainees with a broad range of skills and tools that will enhance personal and spiritual understanding and they will develop a good understanding of the science and philosophies that underpin the discipline of Yoga. The Diploma of Yoga Teaching will provide all of the skills and tools required to become a Professional Yoga Teacher (Level 1).
The VIYETT Teacher Training Programs are not limited to just one philosophy or one way of thinking, they are based on a number of traditional Yogic philosophies and practices which will aid trainees in gaining a broader understanding of the whole concept of Yoga. Some of the more popular philosophies or traditions that participants will explore are:
- Patanjali's Asthanga Yoga
- Samkyha Philosophy
- Vedic Philosophy and Culture
Each of these traditions are ancient philosophies handed down through the ages providing a rich source of knowledge and information whereby we can transform our lives and enrich the lives of those around us.
- VIYD001 Asana 1A & 2B
- VIYD002 Pranayama 1A & 2B
- VIYD003 Mudra and Bandha 1A
- VIYD004 Shatkarma 1A
- VIYD005 Relaxation and Meditation Practices 1A & 2B
- VIYD006 Yogic History, Philosophy and Culture 1A & 2A
- VIYD007 Yogic Physiology 1A
- VIYD008 Integrative Yogic Practices 1A & 2B
- VIYD009 Traditional Anatomy and Physiology 1A & 2B
- VIYD0010 Yogic Nutrition, Diet and Lifestyle 1A
- VIYD0011 Yoga For Clients With Special Needs 2B
- VIYD0012 Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety 1A & 2B
- VIYD0013 Personal and Professional Development 2B
- VIYD0014 First Aid Certificate
2017 February Course Dates
- Monday 13th February, 2017
- Saturday 18th February, 2017
- Daytime, Evening or Weekend study options available
- Distance Education (available for students living more than 50kms out of Melbourne) Distance Education students may commence studies at any time throughout the year.
Viyett also offers additional training for teachers who have completed a short course (less than 350 hours of training) and are not eligible for full membership to Yoga Australia. Yoga Australia is the governing body of Yoga Teachers in Australia and they require a minimum of 350 hours to gain full membership to the association and teachers who undertake courses that are between 200 hours and 350 hours are required to complete additional training if they want to gain full membership as a qualified Yoga Teacher with "Yoga Australia". Teachers undertaking short courses have only a certain period of time to upgrade their skills to the required number of hours as set out by "Yoga Australia" before their provisional membership is cancelled.
If you need additional information about training to upgrade your current skills please contact us for a confidential interview to discuss your situation and your training requirements please contact us: email@example.com or: Telephone us on: 03 95331347
If you have any queries in relation to any of our courses please do not hesitate to contact Sally Macgowan or Maya Hansajati at the Victorian Institute of Yoga Education And Teacher Training on (03) 9533 1347 at your earliest convenience or
"VIYETT Industry Leaders in Yoga Education and Teacher Training"
Lead me from the
unreal to the real,
From death to immortality.
May all beings
May all beings attain oneness,
May all beings attain fulfillment,
May all beings
May all beings